Good day to Form a Bond

May 15, 2019
Written at 9PM


    I began my early morning cleaning out a returned guinea pig, Maple. Right after, I helped a staff member clean the kitten’s cages. There are lots of kittens right now so getting all of that done took some time. Most of my morning after that was spent in the workroom where I continuously washed dishes and litter boxes. I also swept and mopped the workroom since it got dirty from all the trash overflowing. After I was completely done in the workroom, I went to hang out with the cats and socialize. One of the cats that I always check up on and spend time with, Bebe, came down from her enclosure which doesn’t happen often. She then cuddled and crawled on to my lap and laid there for a while. The last few hours consisted of some extra cleaning, kitten socialization with a group that isn’t too fond of humans, and some more summer camp paperwork. Today I spent 7 ½ hours and have in total completed 86 ½ hours of my senior project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Information Before Volunteering at the Concord SPCA

My First Weekly Reflection

Surprises